The Bunker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescue Me: From The Depths of Insanity

Go down

Rescue Me: From The Depths of Insanity Empty Rescue Me: From The Depths of Insanity

Post  Jak Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:49 am

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Rescue Me: From The Depths of Insanity Empty Aaron Holmes

Post  Jak Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:16 am

Name: Aaron Holmes
Height: 6' 1"
Family: Mother and Father(both deceased), Wife and Daughter
Appearance:
Rescue Me: From The Depths of Insanity Happy102
Bio: Aaron was always a soft spoken person, careful not to upset the people around him and never picking sides if it could be avoided. He met his wife Sarah when he saved her from muggers. Though they parted ways that night they met once again when Aaron volunteered to model for an art class that Sarah was attending. The two eventually married and had a daughter named Sarina, but the bliss was not to last: another woman had her eyes on Aaron.

Aaron rarely left the house, preferring to stay behind and do housework or relax with a book, but whenever he did he felt as though he was being followed. If someone so much as bumped into Aaron they would be in the news and Aaron would receive a disturbing letter saying the person was 'dealt with'. One day, Aaron found himself locked in his bedroom with his wife missing. Aaron couldn't make any noise that might alert neighbors or attempt to leave because whenever he did a body part was tossed into the room with him and left there.

It took 9 days before the killer was caught and Aaron was freed. Though they survived, Sarah and Sarina left Aaron because Sarah couldn't look at Aaron without remembering what had happened and Aaron knew he wouldn't be able to be emotionally there for Sarina. Aaron ended up moving to an apartment building and meeting Joseph, a younger man determined to make the cold Aaron smile. Joseph had finally convinced Aaron to go on a date with him when he was 'volunteered' by Rezo Corp.
Other: Aaron has Claustrophobia(being trapped), Nyctophobia(darkness), and Entomophobia(insects. For Aaron: specifically maggots and flies)
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down