The Bunker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Chatter

3 posters

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next

Go down

Casual Chatter - Page 23 Empty Re: Casual Chatter

Post  Jak Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:36 pm

2 new games: Bioshock Infinite and Portal 2! Huzzah! Now you know why I have disappeared XD
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Well, that explains a lot lol. How did the blood work go Hazen?
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:38 pm

No panicking! I am phobia-free! (I still got nervous, but no hyperventilating or hysteria)
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:27 am

Nice Hazen. That would explain the eerie silence around here (aside from me not being on here due to school).

In any case, I was wondering, which game(s) would you like for your birthday? My money problems have been pretty much resolved and I've transferred some money to my Steam Wallet.

Also, in regards to the regeneration tech in my story, I've decided to keep it BUT it will only act as a thoroughfare so as to prevent a too lengthy bottleneck of time as Maya (the female primary character) will come to the HQ near to the beginning of the story-line injured fairly badly. In other words, the tech will play an extremely small role. I currently have the story-line set up so that the main characters won't spend too much time around that part of the HQ, or even in the HQ.

As well, in terms of a "physical challenge" for the main character, I came up with something that really screws with his capacity to be an agent. Remember how I mentioned the "Violet Crystals?" Well, due to the energy his crystal emits, it tends to mess with the "Protocol Circuits" in his "Angel's Harness" causing said circuits to short out and dramatically cut the protocol's duration short, this occurs quite often if he uses the "Juggernaut Protocol," which is his favourite of the three I've currently developed.

Is that, at least, a bit better?
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

https://oovoo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:42 pm

you lost me completely. When did he get an Angel Harness? What is an Angel Harness? Why not have a doctor rather than the tech?
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Never mind. You know what? F*ck, I'm not feeling the story anymore, I'm deleting it. Forget about it.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:26 pm

don't delete it yet. you may get inspired later
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm a little confused myself, but that's because we don't know the story like you do. And keep it. Don't throw it out. Like Hazen said, you may get inspired later.
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Meh. Maybe I'll just zip it up and throw it in my "Archived" folder. I don't know yet.

Anyway, I think I might join that new RP you threw up Hazen, I've had a character idea floating around in my head for a fair bit and I want to put him to use somehow and I believe he'd fit into this RP quite well. Do you mind if this character is, how to say... "strongholded?" By that I mean he does have a pretty good hiding place, a fair number of provisions and a weapon or two with limited ammo (the design I have in mind details that he is a hobbyist hunter, but his hands shake like a leaf in the wind after maybe three shots).

As for the rest, I'll leave it for the profile.

EDIT: Finished his profile, although I don't think I'll post it just yet. When it comes to his 'provisions,' he has enough to see himself through about another month, but enough to see several people through maybe a week, week and a half if the food is rationed correctly and he doesn't have a lot of ammo left, maybe about a clip (6 shots) and a half. As for his 'hiding place,' it's rather limited as the walkers are steadily breaking down what barricades he could set-up.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Hello guys!

I wanted to ask if it would be alright to use any character I already have into an rp? And I ask because if I see another rp that I want one of my characters to be in, but am already using, can I use them again in that rp? And this isn't for every rp because some need specific characters (like Rise of the Guardians). So I was wondering if I could do that?
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Rynn wrote:Hello guys!

I wanted to ask if it would be alright to use any character I already have into an rp?  And I ask because if I see another rp that I want one of my characters to be in, but am already using, can I use them again in that rp?  And this isn't for every rp because some need specific characters (like Rise of the Guardians).  So I was wondering if I could do that?
You can re-hash characters if you like ^^

Rifter wrote:Anyway, I think I might join that new RP you threw up Hazen, I've had a character idea floating around in my head for a fair bit and I want to put him to use somehow and I believe he'd fit into this RP quite well. Do you mind if this character is, how to say... "strongholded?" By that I mean he does have a pretty good hiding place, a fair number of provisions and a weapon or two with limited ammo (the design I have in mind details that he is a hobbyist hunter, but his hands shake like a leaf in the wind after maybe three shots).

As for the rest, I'll leave it for the profile.
I'd need to see the actual profile to make a proper opinion
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:19 am

Ookay... *looks through Dropbox folders* ...Shit. I must've fucked up and didn't actually save the guy's profile. *facepalm* I'll work on it during today though. Perhaps I'll take this as an opportunity to create a "companion" of sorts for him as being holed up in an apartment for this amount of time would've driven him off the deep end now that I think about.

...Can't believe I didn't save his effing profile... I'm such a derp....
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 pm

hallo
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:02 pm

Hallo.

A thought just occurred to me. Honos is going to be a bit of an interesting character to play considering his power (assuming he has access to his tools and loom), most people wanting to stay away from him, and him getting tired of people doing so. *sigh* Why must I make these kind of characters? [/sarcasm] (I know why I do, I need to stop doing it though)
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:05 pm

uh-huh -_- (just kidding)

how's the Surviving Hell character coming?
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Finished with the first. I decided to create a companion for him and I ended up stuck on her bio. *sigh* Nearly done though.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Okay, so I wasn't stuck on her bio... I'll post up their profiles shortly.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Ok. That being said, I was talking with Ray and we think it would be best if your character weren't hiding out. We though perhaps having him wander, keeping his provisions and ammo in a backpack, would better fit how the rp will flow.

His weakness, the shaking of the hands, is good, but perhaps it can be that bad when he is shooting walkers and he can shoot a few more times when just hunting for food. Ultimately, this isn't major and is up to you.
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Actually, I can work with that. Zack and Mia could've been hiding just up until just before the start of the RP, but due to the walkers breaking down his main barricade, they've been forced to roam. Just keep that in mind, I'm too lazy to put it in their profiles.

As for the weakness, I'll keep it as it is, reason: he's still not entirely used to the shockwave produced by the rifle, and him becoming even remotely used to it is a long way off. Oh and I'll have Mia equipped with a steel baseball bat she found.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Just read Mia's bio. One problem: no time to even try figuring out what was happening, it was utter chaos. A walker would have gotten in or someone would have turned and everyone would have died within an hour or so.

Zack is pretty good, but he is too prepared. It would be better if he just hunted or just stockpiled. Then again, like I said, he should be ready for lots of travel
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:39 pm

For Mia, I was trying to go for: she was heading into work as the chaos broke out (she wasn't actually there to begin with) and her flight reflex just took hold when she heard the screaming.

As for Zack: Yes, he was too prepared before the walkers broke his barricade, the panic didn't leave him or Mia time to pack much of anything, but fortunately, he did have access to two camping backpacks at the very least. This was the reason he only has a clip and a half of ammo left. And yes, they are pretty much ready for quite a bit of traveling.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Alright, but next time please include this in the profile so I can give accurate advice.
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:46 pm

I'll be sure to make a note of it for next time. Now I think I'm going to head off and play a little Torchlight before bed. Night.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 pm

oh

night
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:56 pm

I just noticed something about Zack: Importance. He has been studying the microbe and trying out cures.

You don't have to change it, but just something to watch out for with other characters
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next