The Bunker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Chatter

3 posters

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Casual Chatter - Page 28 Empty Re: Casual Chatter

Post  Jak Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:37 pm

I still can't find live versions of Get Back Up, Kick It Up A Notch, The Way I Do, I Wanna Be, or Hideous Creatures TT^TT I'm kinda disappointed that I can't find them and my laptop has started playing youtube videos really weirdly so it probably won't be reliable for much longer D:

I has a sad

Casual Chatter - Page 28 Tumblr45
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:10 pm

That...sucks... Did you try updating Flash or something? YouTube's gone through quite a few changes as of late.

Anyhow, sorry I haven't been on for the past seven days, I've been really busy with school as finals are coming up and the profs are hammering us with the mark-heavy assignments; I have an assignment worth 30% of my final mark due on Monday in one of my classes. >_< Also, I've been busy, somehow, making quite a few new friends via the web, and working on some new programming projects...so...yeah, sorry about that.... ^_^"
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

https://oovoo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:25 am

glad things are going well for you
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:40 am

Um... Am I correcting in thinking that I'm sensing a little dejection in your words? If not, then I really am losing it.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:22 am

eh, I've been a bit lonely
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:13 am

Gah I'm so sorry! School and life has been busy ;A;

I've had 4 projects on my table as well as panicking about exams... and then I've been working part time at Humber making food for the Gormet Express here.

These next couple weeks are going to be hecktic... @-@;
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:07 am

it's ok, I understand.

What do you guys want for christmas?
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:58 am

*recoils slightly* I...I...I really don't know...........
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:42 pm

I know Steam is having a huge sale this week. You can actually buy games on there but hold them on your account (not installed, just held) until you want to "gift them" at the point you want to gift them.

Lets see... what do I want? xD
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 pm

I can buy you guys something, you can request I write/bake/draw(using da bases XD) something, ect. Personally, I'm avoiding Steam until I get a job and save up for a better laptop because this one isn't handling games very well.
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:45 am

Hmmmmm.... I think I might have an idea, but it'll mean that I'll have to get my ass in gear on a project I've been meaning to get back to work on.

I'll let you know the details later on.
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:36 pm

So Hazen. What do YOU want for Christmas?
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:50 am

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Woah, epic RP you just posted O.o

Is this from a story or from your head?
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:22 am

Earth Land? Sadly no, it's from an anime called 'Fairy Tail'.
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 am

For the script you posted, what are you being asked to do? Write it in novel format with narration? Or just fix some things?
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:42 pm

They want me to write a novel. I'm free to edit the script for better flow(to be honest I find the script to be very choppy and all the characters seem OoC)
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Wow, nice!
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm not doing so well though... I'm having serious writers block
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:49 am

Um... Where is this script? Either I'm blind or a bleedin' idiot (I'm going with blind, to be honest). I figure if I read through this, I might be able to undo that writer's block of yours.

Again, sorry I haven't been posting all too much, I've been busy pulling my hair out by the roots due to finals being next week. On the plus side, next Friday marks the start of my break from school until January. Also, Rach? Do you know if there's anything at Humber that I might have to worry about after finals are done?
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:37 pm

Dan, there is nothing else going on after exams. Thank god... Also, the script is posted under Story Topic. Smile
Rynn
Rynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Here's all I got so far:

The morgue was quiet, the ringing of a bell having stirred up the walkers around the area. Suddenly, the door burst open and the cancer group watched as Lee and Kenny carried in a badly bleeding Ben. Vernon was the first to speak, asking rather harshly "what on earth are you two doing?!" Lee explained as Kenny and some others cleared a table and lay Ben down "we were on our way to save Clementine when the balcony we were jumping from fell with Ben still on it. He somehow managed to avoid being skewered, but his legs are in real bad shape--"
"No shit! You can see his bones Lee!" Kenny added
"Ok, fine. His legs are f**ked up. That better Kenny?" Lee replied sarcastically "anyway, I think he hit his head or something because he hasn't regained conscience since we moved him." Vernon sighed as he rubbed his neck and said "but why bring him here? What makes you think I can help?"

Kenny joined Lee and Vernon, answering "your the only doctor we know so... fix him!" Venon sighed and walked over to ben. He looked over the work his 'students' did on Ben's legs, making sure they were properly treated and would heal well, but paused after examining the boy's head. "Holy s***"

Kenny swallowed hard and said "what's wrong doc? he's fine he's going to be ok, ain't he?" Vernon looked at Kenny, but didn't answer. Kenny felt like an eternity had passed before Vernon explained "The kid's lucky to be breathing. In your haste you must've missed his worstest injury" he showed Lee and Kenny the back of Ben's head: a bloody and matted mess of blood, sweat and hair. "Aw hell" Kenny groaned as he fought the urge to punch the nearest person.

I know it's rubbish, but I can't think of anything better
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Rynn wrote:Dan, there is nothing else going on after exams.  Thank god...  Also, the script is posted under Story Topic. Smile
Okay, I was getting mixed signals from the other people in my classes. And apparently, I am blind. *sigh*

And Hazen, I'll copy out what you have there and mess around with it; see if I can twist it around to make it sound better. I'm going to be staying up late tonight anyway as I don't have to leave home for one of my classes tomorrow until around 9 or so (aka: sleep-in time!). I already can see a few points in there that I can use as footholds. I'll post it under Story Topic when I have something. Okay?

EDIT: Do you want me to take into account the script you posted as well? Or just what you posted above?
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jak Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:16 pm

The script is just a basic outline of what the person wants for this chapter so as long as the 'events'(Ben's head injury, coma, etc) are still in it that should be fine.

Thanks a lot Dan Smile

EDIT: I should note that Kenny calling Ben 'My Boy' is very out of character and doesn't work for what they want. They want a love story between Kenny and Ben, but 'My Boy' is what Kenny called his son so as a term of endearment it doesn't really fit. Kenny is also a short-tempered man who blames Ben for the deaths of his wife and son and is possibly in his thirties while Ben is a meek boy who also blames himself for the deaths of Katja and Duck and is only eighteen at most. I have no idea how to write this without it being creepy

Last edited by Ben Paul on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Rifter Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:29 pm

No problem. This also serves as a nice exercise to help me shake off my own writer's block. Very Happy

I've already rewritten what you posted above; even though you did say that so long as the "script" is followed, it'd be fine, I hope you or the others don't mind that I've taken a few liberties to make the whole thing flow a little bit better.

If you don't mind, I'll continue writing as according to the script (which I have open in another tab), and I'll reply in the Story Topic thread with a link so you can download the file and take a look at it. I don't mind if you mention me or not to them, I'm just happy to help and to shake off this writer's block. Wink
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next