The Bunker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corpse Party

2 posters

Go down

Corpse Party Empty Corpse Party

Post  Jak Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:00 pm

(Insert picture above info)
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Birth Date:
Blood Type:
Bio:
Other:

Last edited by Jak on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Corpse Party Empty Ryuichi Tachibana

Post  Jak Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:07 pm

"I-I don't think it's a g-good idea to ap-proach every spirit we s-see"
- Ryuichi Tachibana
Corpse Party Ib_60011

Name: Ryuichi Tachibana
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 100 lbs
Birth Date: March 2nd (Pisces)
Blood Type: O -
Bio: Ryuichi was a transfer student from japan. Due to his father's work he has had to transfer many times over. Ryuichi was in an incident with his mother years ago that left him with a limp in his right leg and weak lungs, making running very difficult. His mother, a religious fanatic, thought Ryuichi's chronic stutter was the sign of a demon trying to possess him. In an attempt to 'rid the demon', Ryuichi's mother locked him and herself in the garage and let the car run, filling the room with fumes. While trying to escape Ryuichi injured his leg when a shelf fell on him. Ryuichi was saved, but his mother died.

Ryuichi's father enforced strict rules at home, forcing Ryuichi to spend most of his time either studying or speaking with therapists. His father often told Ryuichi about all the awards he won in school and the hopes Ryuichi's mother had for him when they decided they wanted a child. To make sure he pleased his father, Ryuichi studied hard in and out of the classroom, spending little time speaking with other students. Even when he did speak with others they usually approached him and he would be working as they spoke.

Ryuichi joined the club at the urging of teachers who were worried about his lack of socialization. Due to his soft spoken nature, many students thought he was a weakling and pathetic, especially classmates in his gym class. His stutter didn't help because bullies saw it as an opening. Ryuichi has been saved from the torment many times by the class representative and his other friends.
Other: Ryuichi has never gotten angry. A joke between him and his friends is 'teaching him to get mad'

Last edited by StroudMcCloud on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Corpse Party Empty Joachim Slater

Post  Jak Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm

"I've never felt so guilty in my life. If I hadn't have found that charm... ah, but we don't have time for that! I got us here... and at the very least I'll get everyone else out"
- Joachim Slater
Corpse Party Corpse14

Name: Joachim Slater
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 148 lbs
Birth Date: October 30th (Scorpio)
Blood Type: B +
Bio: Joachim is the class representative. Despite coming from a troubling home life, Joachim is a well-mannered student with good grades. He has a good standing with other students and teachers, though close friends know just how stressed he truly is. He keeps a calm front, but some of his friends have witnessed a few of his breakdowns. Joachim's father is an angry alcoholic that fights every night with Joachim's mother. Joachim does what he can so his sister Jane doesn't hear the fighting.
Other: There have been a few times where Joachim has gone to school with bruises on his wrist.

(I made Joachim while listening to Sarcasm by Nightcore)

Last edited by StroudMcCloud on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Corpse Party Empty Adrienne Miles

Post  Jak Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:56 am

"And here I thought ghosts weren't real... I have no idea how to react. Marvel at the afterlife? Or freak out that this might be my new home!"
- Adrienne Miles
Corpse Party Disney10

Name: Adrienne Miles
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 115 lbs
Birth Date: March 10th (Pisces)
Blood Type: AB -
Bio: Adrienne is a typical girl. Her family is middle-class, her grades are average, and she's evenly liked and disliked. The only outstanding thing about Adrienne is that she is often mistaken for a boy
Other: Adrienne is sensitive to spiritual presence
Jak
Jak

Back to top Go down

Corpse Party Empty Claudio "Claude" Basile

Post  Rifter Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:00 am

Corpse Party Claudi10
Name: Claudio "Claude" Basile
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 165 lb.
Birth Date: January 20 (Aquarius)
Blood Type: B+
Bio: Hailing from a family of clairvoyants, Claudio inherited the uncanny knack for knowing when spirits of a certain alignment are near at hand. He is able to converse with them in full sentences, though it is a question of whether or not they want to talk. He was transferred from school to school on account of his oddly erratic behavior and his parents not wanting to put him on schizophrenia medications as they say that those medication suppress the part of the mind and spirit that allow them to converse with those out of normal human sight. Claudio thinks it as a joy to converse with the Gone Ones, even if everyone else thinks he's a nut.
Other: Claudio is highly sensitive to spiritual presences and influences (See bio)
Rifter
Rifter
Admin

https://oovoo.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Corpse Party Empty Re: Corpse Party

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum